Antigen-specific over-expression of human cartilage glycoprotein 39 on CD4+CD25+ forkhead box protein 3+ regulatory T cells in the generation of glucose-6-phosphate isomerase-induced arthritis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 419–427, August 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Matsumoto, I., Inoue, A., Umeda, N., Takai, C. and Sumida, T. (2014), Antigen-specific over-expression of human cartilage glycoprotein 39 on CD4+CD25+ forkhead box protein 3+ regulatory T cells in the generation of glucose-6-phosphate isomerase-induced arthritis. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 419–427. doi: 10.1111/cei.12349
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2014 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- The Japanese Ministry of Science and Culture
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.