Vessel-associated myogenic precursors control macrophage activation and clearance of apoptotic cells
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 179, Issue 1, pages 62–67, January 2015
How to Cite
Bosurgi, L., Brunelli, S., Rigamonti, E., Monno, A., Manfredi, A. A. and Rovere-Querini, P. (2015), Vessel-associated myogenic precursors control macrophage activation and clearance of apoptotic cells. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 179: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/cei.12356
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 02:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro. Grant Number: AIRC IG1176
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2010
Table S1. Values refer to the Affymetrix® GeneChip® Command Console® (AGCC). Mesoangioblasts were screened for gene array analysis. Signals for transcripts with a present call are shown in gradient-coloured cells from blue (low abundance) to dark red (very highly abundant transcript). Data are from two independent experiments.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.