A mutation in X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (G466X) leads to memory inflation of Epstein–Barr virus-specific T cells
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 178, Issue 3, pages 470–482, December 2014
How to Cite
Lopez-Granados, E., Stacey, M., Kienzler, A.-K., Sierro, S., Willberg, C. B., Fox, C. P., Rigaud, S., Long, H. M., Hislop, A. D., Rickinson, A. B., Patel, S., Latour, S., Klenerman, P. and Chapel, H. (2014), A mutation in X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (G466X) leads to memory inflation of Epstein–Barr virus-specific T cells. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 178: 470–482. doi: 10.1111/cei.12427
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2014 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2014
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre Programme
- UK Primary Immunodeficiency Association (PIA) Center of Excellence
- Jeffrey Model Foundation NYC
- Baxter Healthcare LA
- Oxfordshire Health Service Research Committee
Table S1. Class I and II haplotypes in X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP)-G466X patients.
Table S2. Peptide sequences.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.