Prognostic significance of pituitary tumour-transforming gene-binding factor (PBF) expression in papillary thyroid carcinoma
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 303–309, February 2013
How to Cite
Hsueh, C., Lin, J.-D., Chang, Y.-S., Hsueh, S., Chao, T.-C., Yu, J.-S., Jung, S.-M., Tseng, N.-M., Sun, J.-H., Kuo, S.-Y. and Ueng, S.-H. (2013), Prognostic significance of pituitary tumour-transforming gene-binding factor (PBF) expression in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 303–309. doi: 10.1111/cen.12007
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: EMRPD1A0391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.