Radioactive iodine ablation does not prevent recurrences in patients with papillary thyroid microcarcinoma
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 614–620, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Kim, N. K., Choi, J. H., Kim, S. W., Jin, S.-M., Suh, S., Bae, J. C., Min, Y.-K., Chung, J. H. and Kim, S. W. (2013), Radioactive iodine ablation does not prevent recurrences in patients with papillary thyroid microcarcinoma. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 614–620. doi: 10.1111/cen.12034
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.