Shared senior co-authorship.
Regulatory T cells and other lymphocyte subpopulations in patients with melanoma developing interferon-induced thyroiditis during high-dose interferon-α2b treatment
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 621–628, April 2013
How to Cite
Soldevila, B., Alonso, N., Martínez-Arconada, M. J., Granada, M. L., Boada, A., Vallejos, V., Fraile, M., Fernández-Sanmartín, M. A., Pujol-Borrell, R., Puig-Domingo, M., Sanmartí, A. and Martínez-Cáceres, E. M. (2013), Regulatory T cells and other lymphocyte subpopulations in patients with melanoma developing interferon-induced thyroiditis during high-dose interferon-α2b treatment. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 621–628. doi: 10.1111/cen.12036
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Instituto de Investigación Carlos III
- Societat Catalana d'Enocrinologia i Nutrició
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.