Analysis of the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor gene in children born small for gestational age: in vitro characterization of a novel mutation (p.Arg511Trp)
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 558–563, April 2013
How to Cite
Leal, A. C., Montenegro, L. R., Saito, R. F., Ribeiro, T. C., Coutinho, D. C., Mendonca, B. B., Arnhold, I. J. P. and Jorge, A. A. L. (2013), Analysis of the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor gene in children born small for gestational age: in vitro characterization of a novel mutation (p.Arg511Trp). Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 558–563. doi: 10.1111/cen.12048
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2012 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Fundacao de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 08/57915-2
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico (CNPq). Grant Numbers: 142062/06-5, 301339/2008-9, 300938/06-3, 475870/2009-3, 301477/2009-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.