Liver fat content is linked to inflammatory changes in subcutaneous adipose tissue in type 2 diabetes patients
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 661–666, November 2013
How to Cite
Jansen, H. J., Vervoort, G. M., van der Graaf, M., Stienstra, R. and Tack, C. J. (2013), Liver fat content is linked to inflammatory changes in subcutaneous adipose tissue in type 2 diabetes patients. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 661–666. doi: 10.1111/cen.12105
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.