Appetite-regulating hormones from the upper gut: disrupted control of xenin and ghrelin in night workers
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 807–811, December 2013
How to Cite
Schiavo-Cardozo, D., Lima, M. M. O., Pareja, J. C. and Geloneze, B. (2013), Appetite-regulating hormones from the upper gut: disrupted control of xenin and ghrelin in night workers. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 807–811. doi: 10.1111/cen.12114
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2012 01:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.