These authors contributed equally to this work.
Letter to the Editor
Prevalence of activating thyrotropin receptor and Gsα gene mutations in paediatric thyroid toxic adenomas: a multicentric Italian study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 747–749, November 2013
How to Cite
Agretti, P., Segni, M., De Marco, G., Ferrarini, E., Di Cosmo, C., Corrias, A., Weber, G., Larizza, D., Calcaterra, V., Pelizzo, M. R., Cesaretti, G., Vitti, P. and Tonacchera, M. (2013), Prevalence of activating thyrotropin receptor and Gsα gene mutations in paediatric thyroid toxic adenomas: a multicentric Italian study. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 747–749. doi: 10.1111/cen.12158
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 06:41AM EST
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica (MURST)
- Ministero della Sanità, Ricerca Finalizzata
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.