Parathyroid hormone changes following denosumab treatment in postmenopausal osteoporosis
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 499–503, October 2013
How to Cite
Makras, P., Polyzos, S. A., Papatheodorou, A., Kokkoris, P., Chatzifotiadis, D. and Anastasilakis, A. D. (2013), Parathyroid hormone changes following denosumab treatment in postmenopausal osteoporosis. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 499–503. doi: 10.1111/cen.12188
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.