Assessment of the accuracy and reproducibility of adrenal volume measurements using MRI and its relationship with corticosteroid phenotype: a normal volunteer pilot study
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 484–490, October 2013
How to Cite
Freel, E. M., Nicholas, R. S., Sudarshan, T., Priba, L., Gandy, S. J., McMillan, N., Houston, J. G. and Connell, J. M. (2013), Assessment of the accuracy and reproducibility of adrenal volume measurements using MRI and its relationship with corticosteroid phenotype: a normal volunteer pilot study. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 484–490. doi: 10.1111/cen.12193
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- MRC Clinician Scientist Fellowship to EMF. Grant Number: G0802803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.