Relationships between emerging cardiovascular risk factors, z-BMI, waist circumference and body adiposity index (BAI) on adolescents
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 667–674, November 2013
How to Cite
Dias, I. B. F., Panazzolo, D. G., Marques, M. F., Paredes, B. D., Souza, M. G. C., Manhanini, D. P., Morandi, V., Farinatti, P. T. V., Bouskela, E. and Kraemer-Aguiar, L. G. (2013), Relationships between emerging cardiovascular risk factors, z-BMI, waist circumference and body adiposity index (BAI) on adolescents. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/cen.12195
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Research Council of Brazil (CNPq)
- Agency for Financing Research of the State of Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.