A novel mutation in IGFALS, c.380T>C (p.L127P), associated with short stature, delayed puberty, osteopenia and hyperinsulinaemia in two siblings: insights into the roles of insulin growth factor-1 (IGF1)
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 838–844, December 2013
How to Cite
Hess, O., Khayat, M., Hwa, V., Heath, K. E., Teitler, A., Hritan, Y., Allon-Shalev, S. and Tenenbaum-Rakover, Y. (2013), A novel mutation in IGFALS, c.380T>C (p.L127P), associated with short stature, delayed puberty, osteopenia and hyperinsulinaemia in two siblings: insights into the roles of insulin growth factor-1 (IGF1). Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 838–844. doi: 10.1111/cen.12200
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Legacy Heritage Fund Limited (HLMH, Inc.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.