Effects of a 3-week dehydroepiandrosterone administration on sleep, sex steroids and multiple 24-h hormonal profiles in postmenopausal women: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 716–724, November 2013
How to Cite
Caufriez, A., Leproult, R., L'Hermite-Balériaux, M., Kerkhofs, M. and Copinschi, G. (2013), Effects of a 3-week dehydroepiandrosterone administration on sleep, sex steroids and multiple 24-h hormonal profiles in postmenopausal women: a pilot study. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 716–724. doi: 10.1111/cen.12201
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Belgian Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique Médicale
- European Union. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-2000-00499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.