The use of ultrasound elastography in the assessment of malignancy risk in thyroid nodules and multinodular goitres
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 887–891, December 2013
How to Cite
Rivo-Vázquez, Á., Rodríguez-Lorenzo, Á., Rivo-Vázquez, J. E., Páramo-Fernández, C., García-Lorenzo, F., Pardellas-Rivera, H., Casal-Núñez, J. E. and Gil-Gil, P. (2013), The use of ultrasound elastography in the assessment of malignancy risk in thyroid nodules and multinodular goitres. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 887–891. doi: 10.1111/cen.12219
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Mutua Madrileña Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.