M. K. Garg and N. Tandon are joint first authors.
The relationship between serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D, parathormone and bone mineral density in Indian population
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January 2014
How to Cite
Garg, M. K., Tandon, N., Marwaha, R. K., Menon, A. S. and Mahalle, N. (2014), The relationship between serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D, parathormone and bone mineral density in Indian population. Clinical Endocrinology, 80: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/cen.12248
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Grant Number: INM305
- Ministry of Defence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.