Letter to the Editor
Presence of GH1 and absence of GHRHR gene mutations in a large cohort of Argentinian patients with severe short stature and isolated GH deficiency
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 618–620, April 2014
How to Cite
Juanes, M., Marino, R., Ciaccio, M., Di Palma, I., Ramirez, P., Warman, D. M., De Dona, V., Chaler, E., Maceiras, M., Rivarola, M. A. and Belgorosky, A. (2014), Presence of GH1 and absence of GHRHR gene mutations in a large cohort of Argentinian patients with severe short stature and isolated GH deficiency. Clinical Endocrinology, 80: 618–620. doi: 10.1111/cen.12267
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 07:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.