Early morning salivary cortisol and cortisone, and adrenal responses to a simplified low-dose short Synacthen test in children with asthma
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 376–383, March 2014
How to Cite
Blair, J., Lancaster, G., Titman, A., Peak, M., Newlands, P., Collingwood, C., Chesters, C., Moorcroft, T., Wallin, N., Hawcutt, D., Gardner, C., Didi, M., Lacy, D. and Couriel, J. (2014), Early morning salivary cortisol and cortisone, and adrenal responses to a simplified low-dose short Synacthen test in children with asthma. Clinical Endocrinology, 80: 376–383. doi: 10.1111/cen.12302
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme. Grant Number: PB-PG-0706-10171
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.