The role of orlistat combined with lifestyle changes in the management of overweight and obese patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 432–438, March 2014
How to Cite
Panidis, D., Tziomalos, K., Papadakis, E., Chatzis, P., Kandaraki, E. A., Tsourdi, E. A. and Katsikis, I. (2014), The role of orlistat combined with lifestyle changes in the management of overweight and obese patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 80: 432–438. doi: 10.1111/cen.12305
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.