Clinical Practice Update
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 13–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Whitelaw, B. C., Prague, J. K., Mustafa, O. G., Schulte, K.-M., Hopkins, P. A., Gilbert, J. A., McGregor, A. M. and Aylwin, S. J. B. (2014), Phaeochromocytoma crisis. Clinical Endocrinology, 80: 13–22. doi: 10.1111/cen.12324
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Table S1. Cases identified from literature review Jan 2008–February 2013.
Table S2. Mortality classified as type A or type B crisis.
Table S3. Mortality in patients who received alpha blockade compared with no alpha blockade.
Table S4. Cases classified by catecholamine profile.
Table S5. List of PCC cases Jan 2008 to Feb 2013 (categorised by Type A/B crisis and by outcome Death/Survival).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.