Glucagon-like peptide-1 analogue, liraglutide, improves liver fibrosis markers in obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 523–528, October 2014
How to Cite
Kahal, H., Abouda, G., Rigby, A. S., Coady, A. M., Kilpatrick, E. S. and Atkin, S. L. (2014), Glucagon-like peptide-1 analogue, liraglutide, improves liver fibrosis markers in obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Clinical Endocrinology, 81: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/cen.12369
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 01:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.