Stable human brain microvascular endothelial cell line retaining its barrier-specific nature independent of the passage number
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 92–103, June 2013
How to Cite
Clin Exp Neuroimmunol doi: 10.1111/cen3.12001, October 2012
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21790841, 23790994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!