Effects of acidic phospholipids on antiganglioside antibodies in Guillain–Barré syndrome: Role of the disialosyl residue
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 70–74, June 2013
How to Cite
Clin Exp Neuroimmunol doi: 10.1111/cen3.12002, November 2012
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: 24110518, 24390225
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Health and Labour Sciences Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!