Pregabalin attenuates dysautonomia as well as painful dysesthesia caused by Guillain–Barré syndrome
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 75–78, June 2013
How to Cite
(Clin. Exp. Neuroimmunol. doi: 10.1111/cen3.12006, February 2013)
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!