New Developments from Asia
Anti-mitochondrial antibody: Potential marker of myositis with chronic clinical course, muscle atrophy, cardiac involvement and granulomatous inflammation in muscle biopsy
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, page 18, June 2013
How to Cite
Maeda, M. H. and Shimizu, J. (2013), Anti-mitochondrial antibody: Potential marker of myositis with chronic clinical course, muscle atrophy, cardiac involvement and granulomatous inflammation in muscle biopsy. Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology, 4: 18. doi: 10.1111/cen3.12026
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!