Image in Neuroimmunology
Case of chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids showing features common to multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 104–106, June 2013
How to Cite
Sonoda, K., Yamasaki, R., Matsushita, T., Yoshimura, T., Murai, H. and Kira, J.-i. (2013), Case of chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids showing features common to multiple sclerosis. Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology, 4: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/cen3.12028
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Health and Labour Sciences Research
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 22390178
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!