Image in Neuroimmunology
Case of chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids showing features common to multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society for Neuroimmunology
Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 104–106, June 2013
How to Cite
Sonoda, K., Yamasaki, R., Matsushita, T., Yoshimura, T., Murai, H. and Kira, J.-i. (2013), Case of chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids showing features common to multiple sclerosis. Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology, 4: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/cen3.12028
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Health and Labour Sciences Research
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 22390178
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!