Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Establishment and evolution of the Australian Inherited Retinal Disease Register and DNA Bank
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 476–483, July 2013
How to Cite
De Roach, J. N., McLaren, T. L., Paterson, R. L., O'Brien, E. C., Hoffmann, L., Mackey, D. A., Hewitt, A. W. and Lamey, T. M. (2013), Establishment and evolution of the Australian Inherited Retinal Disease Register and DNA Bank. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 476–483. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12020
Funding sources: Retina Australia, Retina Australia (WA) and Retina Australia (SA) funded the development of the Australian Inherited Retinal Disease Register and DNA Bank. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the Western Australian DNA Bank, which was supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Enabling Facility Grant. AWH is supported by NHMRC Early Career Fellowship. Ongoing support is also provided by the Centre for Research Excellence Grant for Translation of Genetic Eye Research from the NHMRC.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Retina Australia
- Retina Australia (WA)
- Retina Australia (SA)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Enabling Facility Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!