Drs Huang and Ye contributed equally to this work.
Visual outcomes of cataract surgery performed by supervised novice surgeons during training in rural China
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 463–470, July 2013
How to Cite
Huang, W., Ye, R., Liu, B., Chen, Q., Huang, G., Liu, Y., Friedman, D. S., Congdon, N. G., Ling, J. and He, M. (2013), Visual outcomes of cataract surgery performed by supervised novice surgeons during training in rural China. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 463–470. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12021
Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Funding sources: Starr Foundation (New York, USA) through Helen Keller International (New York, USA). Dr Congdon is supported by a grant from the Thousand Man Plan programme of the Chinese government.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Starr Foundation
- Helen Keller International
- Chinese government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.