Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
History of Ophthalmology
Trachoma in Australia: an update
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 508–512, July 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, H. R. and Anjou, M. D. (2013), Trachoma in Australia: an update. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 508–512. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12023
Funding sources: Harold Mitchell Foundation, Ian Potter Foundation, Mr Greg Poche AO, The University of Melbourne.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Harold Mitchell Foundation
- Ian Potter Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.