Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Assessment of adequate removal of ophthalmic viscoelastic device with irrigation/aspiration by quantifying intraocular lens ‘Judders’
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 450–454, July 2013
How to Cite
Sim, B. W., Amjadi, S., Singh, R., Bhardwaj, G., Dubey, R. and Francis, I. C. (2013), Assessment of adequate removal of ophthalmic viscoelastic device with irrigation/aspiration by quantifying intraocular lens ‘Judders’. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 450–454. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12024
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.