Conflict/competing interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Experimental measure of retinal impact force resulting from intraocular foreign body dropped onto retina through media of differing viscosity
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 471–475, July 2013
How to Cite
Ernst, B. J., Velez-Montoya, R., Kujundzic, D., Kujundzic, E. and Olson, J. L. (2013), Experimental measure of retinal impact force resulting from intraocular foreign body dropped onto retina through media of differing viscosity. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 471–475. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12036
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.