Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letters to the Editor
Trachoma in Far North Queensland: an example of poor population health practice
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 607–608, August 2013
How to Cite
Jones, S., Whitehead, O. and Brian, G. (2013), Trachoma in Far North Queensland: an example of poor population health practice. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 607–608. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12038
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.