Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letters to the Editor
Loop lock releasable temporary tarsorrhaphy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2012 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 619–620, August 2013
How to Cite
Nicholson, L., Rahman, R. and Das, A. (2013), Loop lock releasable temporary tarsorrhaphy. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 619–620. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12061
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2012 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012