Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
High levels of uncorrected presbyopia among indigenous Australians: a concern and an opportunity
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology © 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 219–220, April 2013
How to Cite
Landers, J. and Henderson, T. (2013), High levels of uncorrected presbyopia among indigenous Australians: a concern and an opportunity. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 219–220. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12078
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.