Competing/conflicts of interest: BLG was part owner of Solutions by Sequence and Member of the Board of Retinoblastoma Solutions, which is now merged into Impact Genetics with BLG as Medical Director. All other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
The genomic landscape of retinoblastoma: a review
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 33–52, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Thériault, B. L., Dimaras, H., Gallie, B. L. and Corson, T. W. (2014), The genomic landscape of retinoblastoma: a review. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 42: 33–52. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12132
Funding sources: Related work in the laboratory of TWC is supported by an Alcon Research Institute Young Investigator Grant, a Pediatric Ophthalmology Career Starter Research Grant from the Knights Templar Eye Foundation and by the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute through NIH NCATS CTSA Grant TR000006.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Alcon Research Institute Young Investigator
- Knights Templar Eye Foundation
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. Grant Number: TR000006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.