Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
To bleed or clot?
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 315–317, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Fung, A. T. and Hunyor, A. P. (2013), To bleed or clot?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 41: 315–317. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12133
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.