Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Mapping the disease gene in two congenital motor nystagmus families
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 94–96, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Deng, N., Tang, F., Yang, Y., Chen, Y. and Zou, W. (2014), Mapping the disease gene in two congenital motor nystagmus families. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 42: 94–96. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12202
Funding sources: This study was supported by the Freedom Exploration Program of Central South University (No. 2011QNZT153).
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 07:21AM EST
- Freedom Exploration Program of Central South University. Grant Number: 2011QNZT153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.