Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Twin studies in inherited eye disease
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 84–93, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Nag, A. and Hammond, C. J. (2014), Twin studies in inherited eye disease. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 42: 84–93. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12233
Funding sources: No stated funding sources.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Fight for Sight
- Worshipful Company of Spectacle Makers
- Wellcome Trust
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Facility at Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre based at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.