Competing/conflicts of interest: No stated conflict of interest.
Antivascular endothelial growth factors in the treatment of macular oedema secondary to central retinal vein occlusion: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2013 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 637–649, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Gao, J. and Xu, X. (2014), Antivascular endothelial growth factors in the treatment of macular oedema secondary to central retinal vein occlusion: a meta-analysis. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 42: 637–649. doi: 10.1111/ceo.12286
Funding sources: This work was funded by the National Science and Technology Major Projects of the Twelfth Five-year Plan (No. 2011ZX09302-007-02), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81273424), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81170862) and Shanghai Key Laboratory of Ocular Fundus Diseases. The funders had no role in the study design, data collection and analysis, the decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
- National Science and Technology Major Projects of the Twelfth Five-year Plan. Grant Number: 2011ZX09302-007-02
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81273424, 81170862
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Ocular Fundus Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.