Social Networking and Contact: How Social Workers Can Help Adoptive Families Eileen Fursland BAAF, London, 2010, 114 pp. £14.95. ISBN 9 781905 664979
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 379–381, August 2013
How to Cite
Clapton, G. (2013), Social Networking and Contact: How Social Workers Can Help Adoptive Families Eileen Fursland BAAF, London, 2010, 114 pp. £14.95. ISBN 9 781905 664979. Child & Family Social Work, 18: 379–381. doi: 10.1111/cfs.12014
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.