Ascertaining the wishes and feelings of young children: social workers' perspectives on skills and training
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 443–454, November 2014
How to Cite
Handley, G. and Doyle, C. (2014), Ascertaining the wishes and feelings of young children: social workers' perspectives on skills and training. Child & Family Social Work, 19: 443–454. doi: 10.1111/cfs.12043
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.