Making a connection: school engagement of young people in care
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 455–466, November 2014
How to Cite
Tilbury, C., Creed, P., Buys, N., Osmond, J. and Crawford, M. (2014), Making a connection: school engagement of young people in care. Child & Family Social Work, 19: 455–466. doi: 10.1111/cfs.12045
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability
- Education Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.