Development of an evidence-informed in-home family services model for families and children at risk of abuse and neglect
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child & Family Social Work
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 139–148, May 2015
How to Cite
Ingram, S. D., Cash, S. J., Oats, R. G., Simpson, A. and Thompson, R. W. (2015), Development of an evidence-informed in-home family services model for families and children at risk of abuse and neglect. Child & Family Social Work, 20: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/cfs.12061
Stephanie D. Ingram, National Research Institute, Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, 14100 Crawford Street, Boys Town, NE 68010, firstname.lastname@example.org; Scottye J. Cash, College of Social Work, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio; Robert G. Oats, National Research Institute, Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, Boys Town, Nebraska; Amy Simpson, Boys Town of South Florida, Palm Beach, Florida; Ronald W. Thompson, National Research Institute, Father Flanagan's Boys' Home, Boys Town, Nebraska.
The authors would like to acknowledge Peter Vogel for his role as In-Home Family Services Model Development Project Director and Kristin Duppong Hurley for her review and suggestions for this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.