Intellectual disability and craniofacial anomalies explained: one more gene associated with Potocki-Shaffer syndrome
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 522–523, December 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, A. (2012), Intellectual disability and craniofacial anomalies explained: one more gene associated with Potocki-Shaffer syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 82: 522–523. doi: 10.1111/cge.12002
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 11:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!