Caught in the AKT: identification of a de novo pathway in MCAP and MPPH and its therapeutic implications
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 521–522, December 2012
How to Cite
Fam, H. (2012), Caught in the AKT: identification of a de novo pathway in MCAP and MPPH and its therapeutic implications. Clinical Genetics, 82: 521–522. doi: 10.1111/cge.12003
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.