The authors declare no conflict of interest with respect to the manuscript.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Physicians' perspectives on the uncertainties and implications of chromosomal microarray testing of children and families
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Physicians' perspectives on the uncertainties and implications of chromosomal microarray testing of children and families., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: PA-04-126, P50 HG004487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.