None of the authors have a conflict of interest to declare.
Whole exome sequencing identifies a novel DFNA9 mutation, C162Y
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 477–481, May 2013
How to Cite
Whole exome sequencing identifies a novel DFNA9 mutation, C162Y: the first reported DFNA9 mutation in the intervening domain of COCH., , , , , .
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.