The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Novel missense mutations of WNK1 in patients with hypokalemic salt-losing tubulopathies
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 545–552, June 2013
How to Cite
Novel missense mutations of WNK1 in patients with hypokalemic salt-losing tubulopathies., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Foundation of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 114119a9900
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 10YZ41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.